Thursday, March 25, 2010

Is it Me?

Ok. So the IWD sent me a notice in the mail that my benefits are will run out soon (ie, next week).


yay?


Not really, and since I already got an extension I am unsure as to whether or not I'm eligible for another. Perhaps I have to file another unemployment claim. Or maybe the gov't. has passed a bill extending benefits again? Either way, this stinks. If you're unemployed, or have ever been out of a job then you know what I mean. They (the ubiquitous 'they') say that jobs are supposedly the last things to come back at the end of a recession. Well, what the heck?


Like fasion, music, and other trends living in the midwest means that those things trickle down to us usually late in the game. And economically speaking, jobs are no exception to that rule. Man, this is the opposite of fun. I hope it ends soon.


Am I missing something? Maybe it's me?

No comments:

Post a Comment